My Villa and Resort Canggu is currently looking for Energic and Creative talent to join our team:
A Resort Manager is a professional responsible for overseeing the overall operations and management of a resort or vacation destination. Their role involves ensuring that the resort runs smoothly and efficiently, providing guests with a memorable and enjoyable experience. Resort Managers oversee various departments, including accommodations, food and beverage, recreation, guest services, and maintenance. They are responsible for setting and achieving financial goals, maintaining quality standards, and managing staff to deliver excellent customer service.
With requirement as follows :
- Proven working experience as a Resort Manager or in a similar role in the Hospitality with minimum 2- 3 years experience.
- English communication skills, oral and written are a must.
- Strong understanding of hotel operation management.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skill.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to details.
- Competency in Ms Office application. Well groomed, good personality, and excellent attitude.
- Ability to work multi-tasking and ighly motivated, creative, and initiative
- Highly committed, outgoing, energic, and positive attitude
- Flexible with schedule
- Able to Join Immediately